Rule status: Adopted
Effective date: February 18, 2022
Proposed Rule Full Text
Adopted Rule Full Text
Adopted rule summary:
The Department is adding rules to implement Local Law 100 of 2021, Local Law 110 of 2021, and Local Law 115 of 2021, regarding third-party food delivery services and third-party courier services.
Specifically, these new rules:
- Set the expiration date for third-party food delivery service licenses and clarify other application requirements;
- Require third-party food delivery services to maintain certain records; - Establish procedures for complying with requests for records and information;
- Clarify the location of a required disclosure about gratuities for food delivery workers;
- Clarify the location of a required disclosure about third-party telephone number listings;
- Require third-party delivery services to provide a disclosure and the ability for customers to opt outof certain data sharing;
- Create a penalty schedule for violations related to third-party food delivery services; and
- Clarify requirements for responding to certain requests for data from the Department.
Comments are now closed.
Online comments: 1
I had a good time with you and a job but it seems that I am not getting my job send back to me so it seems that I am not getting any money I’m not working I’m unemployed I am currently under the city of welfare they have not been paying me for was 9 months