Rule status: Adopted
Effective date: February 18, 2021
Proposed Rule Full Text
Adopted Rule Full Text
Adopted rule summary:
These are final amendments to the Campaign Finance Board’s rules regarding:
• candidate and committee registration and certification,
• committee termination and closure,
• post-election and post-termination disclosure statement filing requirements,
• the resignation or removal of campaign treasurers,
• records retention,
• public funds payments and repayments,
• increases to the expenditure limits and the maximum public funds payable to candidates in the event of a delayed or postponed election, and
• text message disclosure requirements for candidates and independent spenders.
Comments are now closed.
Online comments: 0