Rule status: Adopted
Effective date: February 6, 2021
Adopted Rule Full Text
Adopted rule summary:
HPD’s rule amendments:
(1) modify the Application requirements for Homeownership Projects,
(2) change the deadlines for filing a Workbook,
(3) eliminate the Notice of Intent filing deadline and instead require proof of filing in the Application,
(4) cap rents of Affordable Housing Units at the rents for comparably-sized Market Units,
(5) prohibit the deduction of the Utility Allowance from the Permitted Rent unless it is deducted from all of the Affordable Housing Units in such Eligible Site,
(6) authorize HPD to waive the Application filing fee for certain projects and
(7) ensure that Buildings are not configured in a manner that impedes the statutory and regulatory requirements for the integration of Affordable Housing Units and their residents with the rest of the Building.
Comments are now closed.
Online comments: 0